Our vision is to become the leading headhunting, recruitment and consultancy company in the region. Our management’s focus is to continuously develop successful and satisfied employees who in return create successful and satisfied clients. We achieve success based on relevant strategies, competent work force, efficient work process and established information technology systems.
Manfield is a professional Headhunting, Recruitment and Consultancy Company first established in Singapore since 1995, we’ve also expanded our presence to Mainland China since 2005. Consultants in Manfield possess deep knowledge and expertise of industries they specialise in. With more than 100,000 unique profiles in our database, our dedicated team is constantly to source, interview and shortlist the ideal people for organisation, and have the passion to deliver effective human capital solutions. We are passionate to serve to our best capacity. We uphold professional values and instill confidence in our clients, including establishing long term business relationships with them.
- Singapore operations revamped its internal structures as well as business focus. – 2010
- Singapore operations made its debut in Oil and Gas industry while maintaining its base in logistics and semiconductors.
- Successfully implemented an internally IT system. – 2012
- Shanghai operations consolidated its business focus into serving automotives, chemical and engineering companies in Shanghai and other cities. – 2013
- Combined staff strength of more than 50.
- Singapore operations had its foray into executive search services. – 2005
Explored IT system to help manage profiles.
- Started Manfield Consultancy Services in Shanghai catering to emerging businesses in China. – 2005
- First few batches of new hire from Shanghai were sent to Singapore for six months training.
- Our foreign workers services brought in first batch of Vietnamese talents. – 2006
- Expanded staff strength to 30.
- Our foreign workers services extended to other industries such as precision engineering and logistics.
- Expanded the team in general placement services. – 2000
- The service focus was mainly office workers and technical personnel in the manufacturing sector.
- Expanded staff strength to 15.
- Incorporation of business. – 1995
- Obtained special permit to recruit workers from the People’s Republic of China. – 1995
- Clienteles were mainly electronics and semiconductor manufacturers.
- Source of workers soon included India, Philippines and others
- Started general placement services. – 1998
- Started with mass recruitment of production operators from Malaysia for semiconductor companies.
- Founded in 1992 as a one man labour supplier.