Manfield are committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and other users of our websites and services.
Where you provide us with your personal data, in person, by email, through this website or through any of our other international websites or offices, we will endeavour to ensure that such information remains private and is only used in accordance with this policy. By providing us with your personal data, you also consent for us to collect, hold, use and disclose your personal data in accordance with this policy. Manfield must comply with the applicable privacy laws and similar laws in the countries in which we operate.
1. Collection of Personal Data
Manfield may collect your personal information from you, including (without limitation) your name, contact details, qualifications, work history, your right to work in a particular country, languages spoken, professional memberships and accreditations, your work objectives and other information from your CV. If you are to be considered for a particular position, we may also collect references from your nominated referees. All the personal data we collect is held, used and disclosed for the purposes set out below.
2. Use and Disclosure of Personal Data
Manfield holds, uses and discloses your personal data for the following purposes:
- to direct-market products and services, advise you of news and industry updates, events, promotions and competitions, reports and other information. Where we do so, you will be able to unsubscribe from such communications;
- to answer your inquiry;
- to match your coded details with job vacancies, to assist us in finding a position that is most suitable for you and, where you provide your prior consent as a candidate, to send your personal data to clients in order to apply for jobs;
- to enable you to submit your CV generally, to apply for specific jobs;
- to provide our services to you;
- to maintain our business relationship, where you are a user of our website, a client or candidate;
- where you are registered as a candidate on our database, your personal data will be accessible by our other offices internationally, in the UK, Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas;
- to trusted third parties where we have engaged them to provide services that you have requested, such as psychometric evaluations or skills tests, and who also provide services to us, such as professional advisers, IT consultants, mailing houses and function co-ordinators. These third parties must comply with similar undertakings of privacy and confidentiality as Manfield;
- if Manfield merges with or is acquired by another business, we may share personal data with the new owners of the business and their advisers;
- we may also release personal data to regulatory or law enforcement authorities, if they require us to do so; and
- we may also seek your consent to collect, hold, use and disclose your personal data for any other purpose not listed above.
3. Privacy on Our Websites
- Aggregate Information About Website Visitors
We gather information and statistics about all visitors to this and all of our websites worldwide, including the most frequently accessed pages and most frequently used services. We only use such data in aggregate form (that is, the information does not identify any one individual). This information helps us determine the most beneficial parts of our websites and ways in which we can continually improve our online services to create a better overall experience for our users. We also publish some of this aggregate (non-identifiable) information on the Manfield websites worldwide.
- Submitting Your Curriculum Vitae (“CV”) and Applying for Jobs
You may submit your CV to Manfield via this website, either for general consideration by our recruitment consultants for positions as they arise or to apply for a specific advertised job. Once submitted, your CV will be sent directly to the relevant Manfield recruitment consultant who will review your details and advise you whether you are to be accepted by us for registration on our central database. This database, including your personal data, can be accessed by any of our recruitment consultants working in other offices of the Manfield, both inside and outside Singapore. If you are accepted onto our database, our recruitment consultants should then contact you to set up an interview in person. You can update your CV at any time, simply by following the same procedure to submit a new CV via our websites.
4. Access, Updating and/ or Withdrawal of Personal Data
You may request access to or updating of your personal data held at Manfield by contacting our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may ask to verify your identity and for more information about your request. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request and give you reasons for doing so. Where you request your personal data to be updated and there is a dispute about the facts, we will make a note on your personal data of such dispute. You may also request that Manfield stops using your information and contacting you and we will comply with your request. However, if this involves a request for deletion of your file, please be aware that we may not be required or able to do so, particularly where your file also holds information about our clients. Where permitted to do so, we may charge an administrative fee for each request. We shall inform you on the chargeable fee(s) if applicable before processing such request(s).
You may request to withdraw your consent on the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data in writing to email@example.com. We shall review and process your request with an email acknowledgement. In general, you shall receive such email acknowledgement within 2 (two) weeks from the date of such request. Please note that withdrawing consent does not affect our right to continue to collect, use and disclose personal data where such collection, use and disclose without consent is permitted or required under applicable laws. If you withdraw your consent to any or all use of your Personal Data, depending on the nature of your request, we may not be able to provide or continue providing our products and services to you, or administer any contractual relationship already in place. You understand and agree that in such instances where we require your Personal Data to fulfill a contractual obligation to you and you withdraw your consent to collect, use or disclose the relevant Personal Data for those purposes, we cannot be held liable for breach of that agreement. Our legal rights and remedies in such event are expressly reserved.
5. Storage and Security of your Personal Information
Manfield takes measures to ensure your personal information is protected from unauthorized access, loss, misuse, disclosure or alteration.
Your personal information is stored in secure electronic databases. We use a number of appropriate security procedures and technology to protect this information. We also take measures to remove your personal information when it is no longer required for the purpose for which it was collected.
6. Data Breach of Personal Data
For breach of Personal Data, Manfield shall investigate any reported actual and/ or suspected data security breach, where applicable, make the required report of a data breach to the relevant supervisory authority without undue delay and, where possible within 72 (seventy two) hours of becoming aware of it, if it is likely to result in a risk to the rights and freedoms of individuals; and notify the affected individuals if a data breach is likely to result in a high risk to their rights and freedoms and notification is required by law.
Manfield may amend this Privacy Statement from time to time as our business requirements and/or the law changes. We suggest that you visit our website regularly to keep up to date with any changes.